Friday, August 16, 2013

Calendar Dates

I have some news to report. I have a piece accepted into the Weavers Guild show THAT’S PAPER!?! I can't wait to see the show, from what I saw at drop off it will be a good one!

The show opening reception is Friday, August 23, 2013 - 6:00pm - 8:30pm. The exhibition runs until Sunday, October 20, 2013 at The St. Louis Artists Guild which is at 2 Oak Knoll Park St Louis, MO 63105

I will also have a table at the Hawkin House Christmas Market in Webster Groves, MO.  A fellow artists told me about this event and I'm looking forward to it.  I think it will be a good fit for my work as it is limited to handmade arts and crafts.  I will have handwovens, hand dyed wearables as well as some art quilts at this event.

I have added a calendar to my blog which you can find at the top navigation bar.  Hopefully this will help share where I'll be or where you can see my work.



Linking up once again with Off the Wall Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment