Monday, January 21, 2013

Waiting

There are so many things going on right now.  So many things to tell my readers about.  This has been my year so far.  I've hit the ground running.   I've noticed huge leaps forward in many areas.  All the growing pains have paid off.

I have several things waiting to be photographed for the blog and various other sites.  Over break I finished two quilts and made progress on another.  Last week I finished a sweater's worth of handspun yarn.  I have a few bits leftover that may need to be spun up for accent, but for now I have 1,500 yards of worsted weight just begging for a project.  I'm debating about a sweater, but also considering weaving with it.  What do you think?

handspun-dyeabolicalblend

BFL (Blue faced leicester) silk blend from Dyeabolical in her fantastic Themyscira colorway, plied with two strands of dark brown BFL wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment