Sunday, September 23, 2012

Postcard from the Art of School 2

I'm starting to realize something.  My schedule is a bit insane.  I spend all day everyday making art.  I have deadlines multiple times during the week.  I come home, make dinner, work more on art and then fall into bed.  Rinse. Repeat.  I'm going to have to adjust somethings to accommodate my energy levels and ability.  So I think for the next few weeks, instead of aiming for full length blog posts twice as week, I'll switch to postcards.  This will include some text, pictures and if I'm able longer texts.  Hopefully, then I can keep my blog commitment and still mark the passing weeks with views from my world.

Shapes from Digital Photography Class 
Book binding from textile class.
Hand colored paper, hand dyed & spun silk cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment