Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Where Has All the Mojo Gone?

Spring semester is in the home stretch.  This means projects due, final critiques, reviews and studio clean ups.  Camp KIP starts this weekend and I'm really looking forward to getting away for a bit.  I'll come back to a few things left to do for school, but a break to recharge before the final push will be welcomed.  Tonight, I'm struggling to have enough creative energy.  

I'm very excited about something I picked up this weekend.  Mister and I attended our first fiber festival of the season.  I purchased a Merino cross fleece from the farm that I bought my first fleece from last year.  This fleece has me all excited.  Despite the crappy camera phone picture, the fleece is a lovely dark gray.  The staple length is 5" and I have six pounds of it.  I believe Mister and I will be having sweaters out of this lovely fleece.  I can't wait to have time to wash it and begin.


I'll be back next week with updates on Camp KIP.  Until then it is laundry, packing and then getting away.  I still need to figure out what knitting and spinning to take with me!

3 comments:

  1. I bought two of those fleece. One grey, one brown. I have them washed and have started carding them. They are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I really "need" a silver grey sweater............

    ReplyDelete