My 2012 commitments:
- Knit a sweater (a re-list from last year). Currently, I'm spinning my Allistar fleece for a sweater.
- The year of hand dyed yarns - Expand my hand dyed yarns - play with color, weave with it, and who knows you might start seeing it in the shop
pattern on Ravelry) out of my yarn.
- Continue to embrace school
I've learned a lot and not just about the subject matter. Being a nontraditional student has
its challenges. I'm extremely happy to have finally reached the textile portion of my
- Submit work for a juried show
- The year of weaving
- Learn to make paper
- Continue to learn and explore indigo dyeing
- Pursue noncredit courses to strengthen drawing skills
- Continue to explore quilting