Tuesday, November 15, 2011

If Only

Next week marks the start of the holiday season for many people. I'm looking forward to a week off school! My semester is roaring to a close.  We have two weeks after break and then comes finals week.  I won't have formal finals, something I'm thankful for.  Instead I'll have section tests in art history classes and final projects in the studio classes.  I have two morning class at my second school next week. For the most part the week is mine. I have plenty to do however - art history paper, design terms project, and working on items for a craft fair that is fast approaching. I also have some yarn commissions to finish spinning for and I have been dyeing up a colorful storm.

I am busy trying to cross things off my to do list. I finished binding some holiday books that are now up on Etsy.


I spotted this sign the other day. If only they were talking about sheep fleece.


Speaking of fleece...


This link has been making the rounds on Twitter. It is a historical documentary from Scotland which takes us form rooing (plucking the fiber from the sheep, predating sheering) to finished sweaters (or jumpers).   

No comments:

Post a Comment