Friday, February 18, 2011

Thursday's post on a Friday

Yesterday wasn't a good day.  It was rather hellish to be truthful.  I ended up going to bed at 8 pm and sleeping until 8 am this morning.  Exhasution took its toll and my body demanded some respite.

So I'll bring your Thursday's post today.

Remember the colorful alpaca fiber that I was working on?  Well it's finished and it's lovely.

Top: 2 ply fingering weight - approximately 141 yards. 
Bottom: 8 yards - chain ply (Navajo) ply - bobbin remainder.

I think I'll spin up some alpaca/wool fiber that I have in a pretty light blue to add to this yarn.  I'd like to knit it into a shawl.  I'll start working on that this weekend.  As soon as I finish Mister's Mardi Gras socks I can start on that project.

I'm getting ready to list some handspun yarn on my Etsy sight as well.  Look for it in a few days.  Here is a sneak preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment